From engineering and regulatory planning all the way through to its execution in the field, the Cribb Philbeck Weaver Group team is ready to help your team get the job done. CPWG has a long successful history working with municipal, commercial and private developers. We provide a complete and comprehensive range of services for your project. We approach every project with the same dedication to quality, consistency, and compliance while being focused on minimizing maintenance and life cycle costs to help clients make the most of their limited funding resources.
Good project management is an active process. We are involved on every level of every project we accept and coordinate each step along the way to ensure compliance and permitting requirements are met. We work actively with stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality of service are delivered at every phase of your engineering projects.
The CPWG team’s professional technical abilities come from;
- Multi-Disciplinary Staff
- Commitment to Quality
- Performance Excellence
- Excellent Team Resources
- Unique Staffing Plans for Each Work Order
- Redundant Staffing Availability within the Team
- Proven Track Record of Responsiveness
At CPWG, we firmly believe that no task is too small for QA/QC. Our process includes:
- Peer Review System Appropriate to the Task
- Color Coded Markups, Revisions, and Responses
- Records Maintained and Available for Inspection
- Constructability Reviews by In-House Contractors
- Value Engineering