Tampa, FL (Jan, 2020)
CPWG is currently looking for a Lead Carpenter to join our growing Constructors department located in Blountstown, Florida.
The successful candidate must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven experience in commercial and residential construction and remodeling.
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- The ability to safely operate power tools.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
CPWG is committed to building a diverse workforce and to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact Jason Alderman, North Florida Area Leader, (850) 260-4069 or jason.alderman@
or Steve Tarte (813) 361-2644 or steve.tarte@cpwgengineering.
Based in Tampa, CPWG also has Florida offices in Bartow, Chipley, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Oviedo as well as offices Branson, Missouri and Springdale, Arkansas..